
Here are the translation of some of the离别诗句:
- 
Friends’ departure is a quiet battle, no sound of words or shouts.
在离别时是平静的战斗,没有语言或喧哗。 - 
But you still long for my love.
尽管你对我仍有深切的爱。 - 
The road I've traveled will continue to be the same.
我走过的路也将一样地长远。 - 
I’ll always be your heart, my friend.
我会永远是你的心。 - 
You’re gone now, but you never stop walking.
你已经远去,但你永远不离开。 - 
There’s a place that won’t change its name.
路不会变名的,它会改变方向。 - 
The sun will still shine on your skin.
阳光还会照耀你的皮肤。 - 
I’ll never forget you and all the years.
我永远记住了你和过去的一切年岁。 - 
We’ll meet again in the future, but not here now.
我们下次见面将在这来的时候,但现在就不再见面了。 - 
You’ve passed by my place; I’ve moved on with my own steps.
你已经经过了我的家;我已离开自己的步履。 - 
This moment is a passing moment, but it’s worth remembering.
这是此刻一个逝去的时刻,但它却是记忆中最珍贵的记忆。 - 
Even though we met briefly, our lives are still full of memories.
尽管我们只相遇了一段短暂的生命,我们的生命依旧充满回忆。 - 
Each moment I spend with you is one more memory.
我和你每时每刻在一起都是一个记忆。 - 
The sun will still shine on your skin, but it won’t change its name.
阳光还会照耀你的皮肤,但不会改变它的名号。 - 
Now we’ll go our separate ways forever, not here anymore.
现在我们将永远分开,不再在这里见面了。 
Let me know if you need further assistance!
版权保护: 本文由 罗伊范文网 原创,转载请保留链接: /tech/2025-08-15/1337.html
- 上一篇: 牵挂人生人生牵挂作文_牵挂为话题作文800字记叙文
 - 下一篇: 写春雨的诗句_写春雨的诗句小学
 














